What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
2 maths geeks finally invented the lottery analysis software that has made the experts say: “You cannot be a REAL lottery players without this”.
- All these guarantees are backed up by our merchant Clickbank.com . It is one of the largest online retailers and has a spectacular reputation
- Takes any lottery game of any player to the next level where winning it is just a matter of time
- You can cancel your membership anytime, no questions asked whatsoever, no hard feelings.
- Designed for you by a team of mathematicians and computer geeks in 2 years
- We don’t promise you the JACKPOT overnight (because it would be a lie)
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Lottery Audit scores 69.13/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.lotteryaudit.com, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $79.8.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: lotteryaudit.com you’ll also be taken through to lotteryaudit.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)